Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Miss Me?

I really would love to update this every weekend.  This weekend I didn't because I normally don't work Saturday's or Sunday's but worked both.  Today we were in a street fair so it was a busy week preparing for it too!  As of right now I'm lying down after a 50+ hour work week ready to sleep through Monday all the way to Tuesday morning where I'll wake up and start a new week of work!  I LOVE my job but baking and decorating can be tough work, especially when the week is ended with a 10 hour street fair!  But I'll be back to my normal no weekend working week, so make sure to check back!  I decided to start off with my Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Then Gluten Free Graham Crackers.  The combination of which will be the base to what I'll be making after which is Gluten Free S'mores cookies!  So enjoy you week and make sure to check back because I have lots of people who can tell you that you do not want to miss my recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies...so unbelievably better then any box mix you'll buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment