About Jesicakes

My photo

A BFA Painting and Drawing graduate gone cookie designer and decorator.  I bring my knowledge of art, composition, and color to pastries to create the perfect cookies and cakes for your events or occasions.
Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Follow Jesicakes By Email

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rolled Sugar Cookies Update

Something so simple can really add to a dessert, especially in terms of presentation.  Something about adding a Hershey's kiss to the top of the sugar cookies I made in my last post made them so much more festive...and made my boyfriend very happy since he's been known to polish Hershey's kisses off like no one's business.  I actually would love to try it with different kinds of kisses...peppermint, hugs, etc.  To make them, follow my last post exactly.  you add the Hershey's kiss with 2 minutes left on the baking time, just long enough to set them into the dough but not long enough to melt them.  It adds a nice touch of chocolate, and let's be honest, it just makes them look pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, sorry I took a little while to reply I've had a busy work week.

      Thank you for the interest in my blog! I just added my blog and a recipe! I'll add the link on my side bar once my site is validated.

      Thanks, Jesika

      Delete