Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rolled Sugar Cookies Update

Something so simple can really add to a dessert, especially in terms of presentation.  Something about adding a Hershey's kiss to the top of the sugar cookies I made in my last post made them so much more festive...and made my boyfriend very happy since he's been known to polish Hershey's kisses off like no one's business.  I actually would love to try it with different kinds of kisses...peppermint, hugs, etc.  To make them, follow my last post exactly.  you add the Hershey's kiss with 2 minutes left on the baking time, just long enough to set them into the dough but not long enough to melt them.  It adds a nice touch of chocolate, and let's be honest, it just makes them look pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, sorry I took a little while to reply I've had a busy work week.

    Thank you for the interest in my blog! I just added my blog and a recipe! I'll add the link on my side bar once my site is validated.

    Thanks, Jesika

    ReplyDelete